Recent work has brought me to Amoy Street pretty often. Many times, I would walk past Swee Kee (Ka-Soh) Fishhead Noodle House (or more affectionately called Ka-Soh) but somehow never stepped in. Life has a funny way...
One Sunday evening after shaving botak for charity and after a few Erdingers, Neil suggested having dinner here. LOL.
And what a delicious dinner it was. :)
Inspired by Michael Jackson, we can also have our hor fun black or white! Moohehe.
But Ka-Soh regulars would know that there is more to it than hor fun.
You Mai ($7.50) fried with fermented beancurd lah and garlic was a delicious way to eat vegetables. Crunchy, fragrant and savoury.
Swee Kee (Ka-Soh) Fishhead Noodle House
96 Amoy Street (other outlets at Alumni Medical Centre & Jalan Bukit Bintang, KL)
Tel: 6224 9920
Opens: Daily 11.45am to 2.30pm; 5.30pm to 10.45pm
Chew On This:
- Tea (slightly sweetened chrysanthemum) and towel are chargeable at $1.60 per pax
- No service charge
- Time is needed for preparation of the fish head soup and steamed dishes. Apologies if the dishes come late.
- Don't forget your belongings when leaving the restaurant
- No corkage for BYO
- Please display parking coupon. Charges from 5pm are 50 cents per 1/2 hour until 10pm.
- We are a GST registered company
- We charge $1.20 for 2nd plate of lard.
Moohahaha! So cute lah. Everything is spelt out clearly....so don't complain. :p